What If Your Creative Business Started Making Piles of Cash to Match the Passion You Put In?
Do you believe it’s possible to make piles of cash doing what you love – without being overwhelmed or overworked?
But wow it took me years to figure out how to pour my passion into my business without burning out. You see, I love to work. I do put in long hours. But those hours aren’t wasted. I am not spinning my wheels anymore. Been there done that, ugh.
What changed? I fell in love – with planning and with systems. Yep, I am a creative who appreciates a beautifully crafted process, a well-designed system and flexible structures that give me plenty of room to create and play but keep me on task and on target towards my financial goals.
It’s not easy for those of us who are right-brained creative thinkers in love with ideas to stop chasing squirrels and narrow our focus. But after 15 years as an entrepreneur, I’ve learned that focusing on one idea at a time is actually okay – because that’s where the piles of cash start to grow.
Trust me, I am the queen of “Let’s do everything all at once…” You can ask my husband and business partner (who is brilliant at the systems part of things, thank goodness!)That path led to burnout and empty bank accounts.
I’ve also learned that not all marketing efforts pay off. Knowing exactly which marketing strategies will work for your business will go a long way towards getting your time and your life back. You may still put in long hours, but they will be targeted and profitable. No more wasting time and money on the latest marketing craze because some expert said you should.
If you feel like you have been chasing ideas and nothing is working, then I want to invite you to join me for Dream.Design.Profit: A 3-day Marketing Intensive happening in Los Angeles September 22 to 24.
And I promise it will be fun. Yep, marketing training that is not boring and involves crayons and markers. You’ve never seen anything like it, guaranteed. This training is designed with creatives in mind – it’s visual, colorful, playful and there are lots of breaks, lots of art and movement… and chocolate! It will be fun, but it will also be practical.
This is not another inspirational and motivational seminar, that’s not what you need. This is a hands-on, done-with-you, marketing workshop. I will walk you step-by-step through my proven marketing strategies, templates and worksheets so come Monday after the workshop, you know what you need to do to get those piles of cash flowing into your business.
This event was designed just for creatives…
… this conference isn’t for everyone, but it IS for:
- Graphic designers who are (justifiably) worried about commoditization and a shifting business landscape
- Freelance writers, photographers, and designers seeking new ways to sell their content and get paid what they are worth
- Authors and speakers looking for new ways to monetize their audience
- Marketing and Branding experts who know they need to stay up-to-date with the latest trends if they’re going to truly serve their clients
- Coaches and consultants who are looking high and low for their ideal clients and want easy ways to connect with them
- Service-based business owners who are ready to stop trading time for dollars and start creating passive income
Basically, this event is for you if you are committed to building a profitable business working with clients you love.
If so, then come play with us. There will music, dancing, coloring and plenty of networking. Because who wants to sit still for 3 days? Not us.
I know, I know, you want to know how much it costs, right?
Here’s what you will get:
- 3 days of live training – with some pre-work to get you all set up for success at the live event
- Great speakers diving deep into marketing and sales
- A workbook so you can reuse the templates over and over again
- A goodie bag full of crafty, creative supplies
- Amazing networking with other creatives just like you
- Coffee, tea and snacks daily
- A healthy lunch
- And did I mention the chocolate?
Right now tickets are just $297.00. That’s 70% off. Plus, you can bring your BFF for just $97 (and save even more.)
Space is limited to 30 business owners and those seats are going fast.
Get all the details and save your seat here.
I will be there waiting for you with bells on 🙂
P.S. When was the last time you invested 3 days to focus on growing your business? Taking time away for some dreaming, designing and creative play is what got me on the path to profit in my business. Ticket prices go up September 15. Sign up today.