Book Dr. Minette Riordan to Speak
Dr. Minette Riordan is an accomplished national speaker who is known for her passionate and enthusiastic delivery style as you can see in the video above. An educator at heart, Dr. Riordan ensures that her audience walks away from every presentation with skills and ideas they can put into action in their life or work immediately. You can download Minette’s speaker sheet here.
– Lynn Barrett, Small Business Development Committee, Plano Chamber
Award-Winning Entrepreneur and 2 time Best-Selling Author, Dr. Minette Riordan successfully built a multi-media publishing company, turning a small quarterly newspaper into a monthly magazine with a circulation of 50,000 copies distributed through over 300 locations around the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex. She also hosted wildly successful family expos with hundreds of vendors and thousands of attendees.
When she first started her business, Minette knew nothing about marketing and sales. In fact, the first time she stood up at a local networking event, she was so nervous her knees were shaking and her face turned bright red. She was terrified to pick up the phone and make a sales call. She knew if couldnâ€™t master sales, she wouldnâ€™t have a business. What Minette finally discovered was that building relationships, being curious, and listening to people are the keys to success.
Minette went on to gross hundreds of thousands of dollars in that business and discovered that what she loved most was coaching other small business owners on how to find the profit in their business.
She also discovered that the missing link to success for many entrepreneurs is creativity. By bring more creative play into our business and our work, we will find deeper satisfaction, profound connections with our clients and an increase in our bottom line.
After 11 years in the publishing industry, Minette sold that company and relocated her family to beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. She and her husband now run a thriving coaching and training business from their home near the beach. When sheâ€™s not working, she loves spending time with her family, taking long walks on the beach, making art or enjoying a glass of red wine.
What you can expect when you hire Dr. Minette Riordan to speak:
1. Integrity – You can count on Minette to arrive promptly and be well prepared for your event.
2. Communication – Minette will take the time to work with event coordinators to ensure that her topic is tailor-made for your audience and that the take-aways are pertinent and will drive results.
3. Enthusiasm – Minette is never dull. She is known for her big smile that lights up the room and fuels her engaging presentations.
4. Education – Minette is a master teacher who can’t stop teaching, no matter the platform or the audience. You can always expect Minette to deliver a presentation that is jam-packed with value for the audience.
5. Commitment to excellence – Minette has years of experience hosting large scale events and understands the importance of details, timing, and entertainment. She has worked for various organizations where she was responsible for engaging other speakers. She knows what works and what doesn’t. You can be assured that Minette is committed to the success of your event.
6. Promotion! – Minette is a phenomenal networker and lover of social media. You can expect to see your event publicized everywhere Minette shows up: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, her blog and more.
– Lorie L. Burch, Attorney, VP of Programming, ABWA â€“ OPEN Express Network (Dallas)
Topics Minette speaks about include:
Marketing, Sales, Productivity, Unique Brilliance, Creativity
Click here to download Minette’s speaker sheet with her most popular topics.
Groups/Events that Minette has spoken to:
Over the past decade, Minette has spoken to numerous groups including Chambers of Commerce, Networking organizations, Kiwanis and Rotary clubs, WOVI, NAPW, ABWA, NAWBO, Speaker Co-op, Parenting organizations, Schools and Non-profit associations. She has also appeared on dozens of radio shows, podcasts and telesummits. She has also hosted her own live talk radio show in Dallas, TX and currently co-hosts The Path to Profit PodcastÂ with her husband and business partner Brad Dobson.
Conferences she has presented at include:
- Diva Toolbox Women’s Conference – Boston, MA
- Snap Out of It! Women’s Conference – Plano, TX
- Project Mom Conference – Ft. Worth, Richardson, Frisco, TX
- Texas Home Childcare Association State Conference – Dallas, TX
- International Nanny Association Conference – Dallas, TX
- Professional Women’s Association UCSB – Santa Barbara, CA
- Take Action, Get Profits – Houston, TX
- Public Speaker’s Association Conference – San Antonio, TX & Palm Springs, CA
- Santa Barbara Business Expo – Santa Barbara, CA
- Tangle U – Santa Fe, NM and Portland, ME
- Unlimited Woman Conference – Los Angeles, CA
- Small Business Administration – San Francisco, CA
- Women of Influence Conference – San Francisco, CA
- Women’s Empowerment Series – Pleasanton, CA
- Creativation: Craft & Hobby Association Conference – Phoenix, AZ
- Freelance Conference – Austin, TX
Types of presentations Dr. Riordan offers:
- Keynote address
- Breakout sessions
- Seminar – 2 to 4 hours
- Full-day Workshops
- Television appearances
- Radio interviews
Dr. Riordan has appeared on numerous television, radio shows and podcasts around the United States. She has also been featured in Huffington Post and Inc.com articles as well as many other publications.