Hi, I'm Minette.I teach creative entrepreneurs the profitable action steps for building and scaling your creative business with fun and ease.
the way Forward
Rapid Growth Strategies For Your Creative Business
Together we will:
- Create the perfect roadmap for your creative business
- Identify your biggest roadblocks
- Clarify your most important next steps in areas of leadership, strategy, productivity and team development.
this is the support you have been looking for
From Business Owner to CEO
If you are reading this, you have most likely built a creative business as a designer, freelancer, writer, photographer, artist, coach, or consultant. You’ve enjoyed some success, have a steady stream of clients and love the work that you do.
It’s been good so far but now you are ready to scale and grow your small business into a profitable company, with you as the CEO.
That’s where we come in with the 4 Pillars of our Scaleable Creative Business System.
If you are missing even one of these 4 Pillars, you will stay right where you are.
Pillar #1: Visual Business Map™
pillar #2: Rapid growth plan™
Pillar #3 creative productivity system™
Pillar #4: Creative Leadership mindset™
I get where you are coming from, because I am a creative, too.
A note from Minette riordan, ph.d.
How hard can it be?
In the past 17 years I have built two successful businesses and am currently launching a third selling my own art (which is way scarier than starting a publishing company or a consulting business.) I am sure it will be harder than I think. But I am up for the challenge. Read on to discover why.
What’s Next? You Decide.
Visual Business Mapping™Define your 4 Pillars
- “I need a roadmap so I have clarity on what to do next. I am great at implementing once I know which direction to take.”
The Creative MindsetLeadership Development
- “I know I need to build a team in order to grow but I have trouble letting go of control or trusting others to do a good job.”
Creative Productivity System™Rocket Fuel for Your Creative Business
- “I am ready to scale to the next level but am not sure how I could get more done than I am already doing in my business.”