Hi, I'm Dr. Minette.I support professional women in their 50s who are ready to reinvent themselves and reclaim their creativity. The creative process of becoming who you were meant to be is both an honoring of all that you are and an act of rebellion.
the way Forward
You know you can’t keep doing the same thing day in and day out…
- Are you a professional woman at the top of her career who is feeling burnt out and uninspired?
- Are you looking for creative ways to reinvent yourself and dust off long-forgotten creative dreams?
- Are you feeling called to find more purpose and meaning in your life but you don’t know where to start?
- Are you seeking the lost aspects of your spirit that used to believe in magic, wonder and curiosity?
It’s time to ignite the creative fires within.
It’s Time to Own Your Artistry and Reclaim the Magic
Dear Creative Sister,
If you are reading this, you have most likely been longing for more creative expression in your life. There is a lingering, unspoken desire for to give voice to your dreams, ideas and visions.
Youâ€™ve been so focused on your professional goals, income and achievements that youâ€™ve left part of yourself behind. Or perhaps you’ve spent too many years trying to be everything for everyone and you’re tired. You know there is more to you than what people see.
If you found your way here, a bright spark is still alive within you and you are ready breathe new life into your dreams and give voice to your Inner Artist.
As a mid-life woman, making space and time for creative expression is a form of radical self-care. When was the last time you allowed yourself time and space to focus on who you are outside of your career?
If you are excited about the prospect of mapping out a new adventure for the next stage of your life’s journey, here are a few ways I can support you.
Creative Depth coaching
- cleared all your blocks to creativity, confidenceÂ and courage for good,
- reconnected to that inner well of creativity that’s been on the back burner for way too long,
- and ignited the creative fire within so that you could birth something new that’s been calling you: a dream,Â an idea, an inspired new vision… the sky is the limit!
vip Private creative Depth coaching retreat
Spend two days in person with Minette in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
This is for you if you:
love deep immersive personal experiences but prefer to do them one to one. And you love to travel to beautiful places.
are ready to craft a new vision for the next stage of your journey and you want to get it going quickly. feel a sense of urgency, like a pressure cooker within you, that is ready to explode and you need a loving, safe space to explore what’s next. Schedule a call here.
Is it time for a renaissance? Are you ready to own your artistry and shine your creative light into the world?Â
A note from Minette riordan, ph.d.
How hard can it be?
I realized recently that I am the Queen of Reinvention. I have always been a risk-taker, adventurer and curiosity seeker who was comfortable jumping feet first into new endeavors. My mantra was, “how hard can it be?” The answer: way harder than I anticipated but also more fun, more challenging and more funfilling than I knew was possible.
In the past 20 years I have built two successful businesses and am currently launching a third selling my own art (which is way scarier than starting a publishing company or a consulting business.) In the past 8 years I have published 3 books and written hundreds of blog posts, not to mention completing 6 different coaching and training certifications. I am a seeker, deep thinker and rebel on an eternal quest to become the best version of myself. I am sure it will be harder than I think. But I am up for the challenge. See more about my journey on the about page.
What’s Next? You Decide.
I'm Ready to Reinvent MyselfReclaim all the lost parts of yourself and own your artistry.
- “I am ready to conquer my creative fears, befriend my inner critic and get clarity on my creative path.”
Finish Your Creative Dream ProjectCreate, Complete and Launch
- “I have several projects on the go and ideas for other projects too but can’t seem to finish any of them, I need support, accountability and a plan.”