5 Reasons why I love the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
I love the Ultimate Blog Challenge
Hooray for April 1st and the latest edition of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. I think this is my fourth go-round with the challenge and last time, I wasn’t as serious about it as I would have liked. I definitely couldn’t claim a finisher medal or badge that I completed the challenge. Yet, I still wrote more often than not, discovered amazing blogs and reconnected with UBC friends.
For this Ultimate Blog Challenge, I will actually be blogging on two different websites. We will see how that goes. Post #1 appeared on my business website HeartWiseLife.com and the topic was 5 early warning signs that your marriage is in trouble. You can read that post here.
On MinetteRiordan.com, I will be focusing on my love of all things creative, helping your remember how to be creative and sharing my passion for visual journaling, Zentangle® and SoulCollage®. Check back often if you love being creative, discovering new crafts or are interesting in learning more about creativity as a Spiritual Path. I am super excited about the direction my personal work is going, which leads me to…
5 reasons why I love the Ultimate Blog Challenge:
1. Even though I love to write and to blog, I don’t always commit to the time. UBC keeps me motivated and on task!
2. UBC helps me renew my commitment to blogging and make it a habit.
3. I love the information and blogging help provided by Michele Scism and Michelle Schaefer. So much great information on how to grow, improve, enliven and drive traffic to our websites. BIG shout out to them!
4. I have met some amazing bloggers and made a few FB friends I am enjoying getting to know!
5. The best thing about UBC? Discovering what I want to blog about and what people want to read. One of the best parts of this experience of the last 9 months has been the opportunity to try, test, try. Through a combination of discovering what I love to write about and what people were most interested in reading, I have a much better handle on where I want to go – in my life and in my business.
Bonus reason: Finding some really fantastic and amazing blogs that I love to read!
So a huge thank you to UBC founders, Michele and Michelle and to all my UBC friends and readers who have stumbled across my website thanks to the Ultimate Blog Challenge.
Happy Day #1. Why do you love the Ultimate Blog Challenge?
This is my second go around for the challenge and I agree that it definitely makes me more focused. Also like the community here and connecting with other bloggers. Agree with your reasons.. thanks for sharing and all the best to you writing for 2 blogs:)
Great to see you joining UBC again! Always a pleasure to catch up with you. I completely agree with each your reasons and can’t wait to discover even more.
Hi Caylie, great to see you, too. Will hop over to your blog to see what’s new with you!
Great blog and posts! UBC sounds like a great way to hold your self accountable to focusing on exactly the results you want to achieve online. I discovered your blog via linked group blogging for coaches. It’s in the collaborating and sharing we become known and can align with like-minded people that resonate. I hope to read more and often on your viewpoints.
Wendy, thanks for visiting. As a woman close to 50, I look forward to visiting your blog too. So glad you stopped by to visit!